Re: still having technical difficulty

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] still having technical difficulty
  • From: "Kitty" kmrsy@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 11:19:56 -0400

Donna, we had an intern in our office this summer. You could never be sure he understood you because he always had earphones on so he could listen to his ipod while he worked. One job he had was sleeving microfilm, a lot of it. The woman who instructed him just told him what to do and never checked back with him. The day before he left I had my first need to pull a piece of that particular film and was unable to use it. He had numbered it all wrong. He had put all the film in backwards and upside-down. She had to renumber it it all but we can still use it backwards and upside-down.
Oh, and he lost the keys to the door to our records archives.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5