Re: now Pam's tree- was still having technical difficulty

He came out today to look at it.   He's going to try to get out here
Thursday w/ his crew.  He agreed, it can't wait long.  Now I'm actually
grateful there is no rain in the ten day forecast.  So it's just a waiting
game at this point.  And since there is no way to get heavy equipment back
there it's more men, more labor.  Oh well.  Thank God I can borrow out of my
401K.  It cost a small fortune to rebuild the front of my house last year,
don't want to have to rebuild the back of it.  And this guy is bonded and
insured.  Any "oopsies" God forbid, he pays for it, I don't.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX