From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Judy Browning
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 7:07 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] still having technical difficulty

I have to chime in here. We get great service from our local Sears & Sears
Repair stores. Great, knowledgeable people in the  Repair Center. It may
help that my DH is a handyman, but they've even been able to help me when,
manual in hand, I point & say, "Something in there is broken". She even had
a good idea which dohicky in the mower steering was busted before I tore it
down.