Re: grapes.....hot wine

It comes in white and red now.  White is a new thing for hot  wine.
Personally, although I prefer white wines usually, and although the  taste isn't
bad.......the hot white Gluehwein definitely doesn't have the same  effect of
warming one's body.  You all probably think I'm nuts, but you  have to try it.  Not
the same if you aren't chilled to the bone, that's  when you see the effects
well.  You can try hot tea....hot coffee, or hot  red wine, there is a major
difference.  Hot liquids warm you for a  minute, but not through and
through......not like hot wine.   The  Gluehwein (which means glowing or burning wine,
....literally.....) has to be  hot. Doesn't taste good at all cold....guess due
to the mulled spices,  etc.     You can either buy the bottle ready made, or
get a  red wine and purchase the tea-like bags with the Gluehwein
spices....and brew  your own.  Sometimes you can find the bottles and bags year round, but
 usually more so during the holidays.
Did a search, came up with a Christkindle market in Chicago that has two
booths that offer, one the original imported, and another from an Illinois
winery.   Found only one so far that showed the bottle:
_Nuernberger  Markt Gluehwein_
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

Actually, I don't have the first clue on how to make vine from  grapes.