Re: Today in the garden-NOT

Well, the plan is to place it on the "outskirts" of the train garden,
with a site facing southeast, on the edge of the deck. It is probably
as sheltered from wind as is possible, and close enough to the house
to escape the worst of the temperature shifts. However it will be in
a raised bed - good for drainage, but with less root insulation from
ambient temperatures than I would like.
Just received my final order from Arborvillage, which is going the
way of Heronswood (for different reasons). Six shrubs to plant!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b