RE: Re: Today in the garden....NOT

Second WOW.  I have just finished putting in a flat brick floor in the
little tool shed I now have next to my new potting bench.  Next on my list
is a small set of shelves next to the bench.  Then, cleaning up the pots
and next the tools.  I seem to run out of time and energy to get as much
done as you seem to.  Yesterday, I did get some quilting done and painted
one wall of our master bedroom.  Today was my annual and some errands in
town...took me most of the day.  I wish I could get as much done as I used
to...You are an inspiration!!!

Behalf