Re: Re: Social security overflow, change the law

You're exactly right Noreen.  Cathy too.  It's obscene what they pay these
CEO's.  And if they are anything like the owners of the company I work for,
they have no clue what is going on, skitter out of their ivory towers once
in a while to make a really asinine decision and go back to sleep.  I have
worked there 9 years and have never even SEEN the owners.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX