RE: Re: Social security overflow, change the law

Right, and, I say the same about school principals.  If they were working
for a company, responsible for plant, equipment, personnel, they would be
making big $$$.  A recent story in USA TODAY, described a Baltimore inner
city school that had a great graduation rate, discipline, learning,
etc...all because of a talented principal...to me, HE should be making one
of those big salaries as he will have more impact on future workers, crime,
social costs, etc.