Re: SS overflow, change the law

I think part of the problem re SS and government is that older workers
didn't pay into retirement and SS.  I remember when government workers
started paying SS.  At the agency I worked for, we paid into both systems
and are eligible for both.  There are around 22 Federal retirement systems
or plans and they all have different requirements.