Re: Re: Social security overflow, change the law

Amen to that Bonnie.  And good teachers are worth their weight in gold and
are woefully underpaid.   Our society has such great priorities.  Pay some
boneheaded steroid case millions to carry or hit a ball around and pay
teachers, police & firemen bupkis.  Ridiculous.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX