Re: OT - the tree is coming down

I'm telling you - it is!  I can go to bed tonight w/out my last conscious
thought (and prayer) being please don't let that thing come down on me in my
sleep.  If it came down it would have come down on the bedroom and
bathroom.  Not good.
Expensive yes, worth it, absolutley.  Made it worse since I had to pay for a
crown this week - ouch.  But that tooth was in worse shape than the tree and
it had to be done.  I'm already pondering on what to plant (probably a crape
myrtle)
to fill in all that open space and provide shade for that mahonia that will
get too much sun now that the tree is gone.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX