Re: Social security overflow, change the law

> I know our system in CA is bizarre- the work I do for the school doesn't
> contribute to SS, only to some other state retirement fund.  So, I'm
> sure in the future I won't collect SS on that amount-  But the work I do
> at the Med Center does pay into SS, so I sure as heck better be able to
> collect on that!!  Who knows though- all this stuff is just crazy.

Hi Theresa,

   The law says that if you retire through your state retirement fund,
   you'll only be able to collect a portion of what your normal social
   security payout would have been on work done through the Med Center.

   Talk to your representatives!  Call up Ahnold!  Get this bill
   through!  :)