Re: Banana update

The Trial Gardens at UT in Knoxville used to have to take in the banana
trees for the winter...stored them in one of the greenhouses.  Winters have
been warm the past three years and they have left several out in the
beds...they have survived.  This summer many of the tropical items grew to
huge size.  Not much fruit on these...several flowered late...after we had
those hot days in August.