Re: uh oh

Yeah, that was the plan, but a friend just called and needed help so I've gotta go there instead of digging like I planned. weather.com says I still have one more day.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] uh oh

Best do it tomorrow Kitty, after that, rain and snow time...well that is
what they are saying anyways. Don't recall snow this early in Oct
before....

Oh another weather note, although it has been wet most of the fall here,
we took a trip to spoon river yesterday for their annual craft/fall
drive tour. I couldn't believe how dry it was there and that is only 3
hours from here. Parts of the river - well, they are not a river anymore
and obviously by the vegetation, been dry for some time. It has been a
few years since I have been there and was totally shocked. Here the
trees are in color, there, just green or brown... sigh. Cathy how is
your area since this isn't that far from you?

Donna