RE: Farewell

I hope this is just a temporary condition...you sound overwhelmed...do you
have any time to just meditate and enjoy the moment?  When I was very
stressed, the garden work offered me peace and solace and I wish it could
for you.

One of my brother's had a child, a son, with ADD.  The years trying to get
that child successfully through school were difficult ones but he did get
there.  Do you have anyone in your community or church that has expertise
with this and could help.

Here is a link to the National Institute of Health's website:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/publicat/adhd.cfm  Scroll down below the
information about the book for basic information, including things the
family can do.  According to the website, it is not unusual for a child to
be depressed with this and treatment can help:
Anxiety and Depression.
      "Some children with ADHD often have co-occurring anxiety or
depression. If the anxiety or depression is recognized and treated, the
child will be better able to handle the problems that accompany ADHD.
Conversely, effective treatment of ADHD can have a positive impact on
anxiety as the child is better able to master academic tasks."

They also have information about trials, new research, etc.

This is an interesting website about living with the condition.  According
to it, there are positive aspects, such as creativity, which may give your
child some hope.  http://www.livingwithadd.com/

Also, lots of information here that you can share with teachers.  This was
the most difficult thing my brother faced...getting others to understand
and set up learning situations that worked.  http://www.newideas.net/

Hope this helps.  You are in my thoughts and hopes that your life will ease
soon.