Re: Farewell

As they say, when it rains it pours (no offense to Pam!) You must set priorities or risk running yourself into the ground. We understand. Chat has stood the test of time and I feel it is safe to say that we'll be connected for many years to come. So come back when you're ready. We'll miss you.

neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 6:08 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Farewell

Dear friends: It is with a profoundly sad and heavy heart that I must
say goodbye to all of you for the foreseeable future. Life has a way of
drawing us away sometimes from people who are important, even when you
don't really want to go. Between my ministry work and education and a
child who is struggling with severe depression and a newly diagnosed
attention deficit disorder, an unemployed husband, and two jobs...I can
barely keep up and I'm tired of trying to do more than I can do. I guess
I'm just tired, that's all...even my garden is suffering for it. You all
cannot know how much you all mean to me...and I will miss each and every
one of you until the time when I can find my way back here. If the list
moves or changes, could someone please, please remember to let me know.
I'll be happy to answer any one-on-one emails from anyone who'd like to
write; I just can't handle the volume of mail from the list most days
and I feel terribly guilty for ignoring all of you

when I see all those emails waiting in my in-box. Anyway...hugs and lots
of love to all of you. Know that I will think of you often--you have
truly been one of the gr888 blessings of my life.

Hills, IA zone 5

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this world!

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com