Dragon Lily

Dragon Lily. OK what is it? I've found 4 or 5 possible plants it could be. They look more like brown corms than bulbs. The person who donated them for the bulb sale said the larger ones (about the size of my fist) will bloom this winter. The box is full of smaller ones, golf ball size. the person she gave them to repeated that she said the plant looks like a small palm tree with about a 4day flower that doesn't have a nice fragrance. That's all I know. Any ideas?

neIN, Zone 5