Re: Dragon Lily

I have Dracunculus vulgaris, also known as Devil's Arum in my current inventory. Check my web site for more information and description. Never hear it called a dragon lily before.
It is, indeed, a tuber. Not difficult to grow. Tubers settle themselves into the soil just below soil line.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Daryl & Jim,
I googled before asking chat and from what I came across, Dracunculus seemed like a good bet. But never having seen this donor's plants (couldn't she have taken a pic?) I wasn't sure what to do. I did just begin cleaning them and they now seem more like tubers to me - they look like round potatoes and they have eyes.
I don't want to sound ungrateful, I just feel frustrated trying to sell something w/out knowing what it is for sure. I also like to give cultural information and I don't know what to write. I suppose I could post this "guess' and the details Jim sent and state that this "might" be it.