Re: Dates

james singer wrote:
We got our annual 3-pound shipment of "super jumbo medjool dates" from California today. Not those chewy Dromedary things; these are melt in your mouth tree ripe gems. They're fairly expensive, so we only order one pack at harvest time each year--and try not to eat them at a single sitting. Most years we can save a few for the Thanksgiving groaning board.

Island Jim
Do you have a favorite supplier, or are they all pretty much the same ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7