Re: Dragon Lily

Kitty, I have a pot of bulbs that were given to me in 05 by a gardener in
northern Iowa which he called voodoo lily.   I admired a foliage plant in his
garden and he offered me a pot of bulblets.   I left them in the pot for the
summer and overwintered them in the basement remaining   planted in the pot but in
a dormant stage.   This spring I take them outdoors after threat of frost and
they finally sprouted late.   They have not produced a flower yet but he said
they were very smelly.   It has a dk green spotted stem and a gorgeous
palmated leaf.