Re: OT- am I making a mistake?

Other thoughts for the remaining items (after you've sold the more
valuable)...our local churches have church sales to raise money for
projects.  I often donate things that I'm clearing out.  Also, our local
Habitat for Humanity has a little store that takes many of these things.
It is surprising what people want.  If the Beanie Babies are in new
condition, the children's ward of your hospital might appreciate them.