Re: uh oh

Thanks Ceres for the congrats. Just eating less for the most part. I'm thinking though that, as winter sets in, I'd better start up some sort of exercise program. Anyone on here ever tried Curves?

neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] uh oh

In a message dated 10/15/06 9:49:12 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

Ceres, I know your weight is fine; you're just probably used to those low
household temps after years of it. But I'm thinking I might go with 62 or
63 this winter.

Kitty, my weight is not fine. I gained 12-15 # when I couldn't walk and
exercise due to my knee and I am not warm. My husband just started wearing
pants a couple of days ago. I know I will be the one to cave in to heat but
I am gripping my teeth and hanging in there so far. 62 is our thermometer
max except when my mother visits. She lives nearby so she never stays for
night which our 58-59 would be intolerable for her.
Congratulations on the loss! What's your secret?