Re: ISU Event

My sentiments exactly! So many write a book and then for years give
lectures that are either rehashes of same, or use the forum to sell
hats, art, or other things remotely related to the topic.
Each year I tell myself that I will try to get to the ISU event, and
there always seems to be a conflict. Maybe 2007...

Cathy, west central IL, z5b