From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly Sanders
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 8:40 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] uh oh

I've had friends who tried Curves, but I don't believe either of them kept
up with it.  I have lost 27 pounds (so far) this year with Weight Watchers.
It's taking a long time to lose, but I just keep plodding along.  It also
helps that the group I joined has really bonded, and now one of us e-mails
encouragement to the rest of us.  I go on my lunch hour every Wednesday.  As
to the exercise, I think I get plenty with working in the HDs and walking
the dogs. :o) zem