From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cathy Carpenter
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:10 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Off for a few days

I leave tomorrow for the DC area. Will rendezvous with my two brothers (one
lives in McLean, the other is coming from FL). This weekend we'll be in NJ
visiting our elderly aunt. Will be back in the loop on Tuesday. The
community college class cancelled their visit to my garden because of cold
and drizzle... wimps!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b