Re: Off for a few days

Have a safe trip, Cathy. My daughter, my sister and I are off to visit our 94-year-old aunt on Saturday. I'm glad it's a day trip.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 9:10 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Off for a few days

I leave tomorrow for the DC area. Will rendezvous with my two
brothers (one lives in McLean, the other is coming from FL). This
weekend we'll be in NJ visiting our elderly aunt. Will be back in the
loop on Tuesday. The community college class cancelled their visit to
my garden because of cold and drizzle... wimps!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b