Re: Mystery pepper

Yep- looks like a "bishops crown". I went and picked a ripe one to taste (now that I know it won't burn my tongue off). Actually, I would call it mild, not medium as indicated on the website. It does have a complex flavor though. Kind of smoky and fruity at the same time. Mine is still in the pot as it was given to me 2 months ago- so maybe once I get it planted in soil on the south wall of my house it might get a little spicier!

I have almost all of the new windows in my house (one slider is left and had to be re-ordered, so we are waiting for that). Then the stucco can go up!! yeah! I'm ready for it to be done, so I can reorganize my back porch and fix up the gardens next to the house again.

Theresa

Theresa Witt wrote:
Mystery pepper
He's some pics of my pepper plant.