Re: OT - Press release experience?

In a message dated 10/21/2006 11:56:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

Polaroid  film is very expensive and our congregation is very small.  I  don't
think we could stand the cost, unless I could get Polaroid to donate  the
goods.  It's a good idea, though.   Thanks!

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

Bonnie,
  I use to run and organize the Halloween happening for ST Michael's  RC
School in NY.  A lot of work!   But we used a polaroid and did  charge 5 dollars a
pic.  It is just a thought.  I know you dont want  to charge for anything.
Or maybe someone has a digital camera and a  printer station that would print
out the pics?  Although the ink may be a  tad expensive.  Just running some
thoughts here.

Holli
LI,NY