Re: frost warning

Tricia - glad you had a great trip, seafood sounds fab.  Sorry about your
tomatoes!  Well we dodged the frost bullet (barely) so my peppers are safe
for another month or so.  And yes Donna, you are right.  This is MUCH too
early for cold weather here.  It was warmer at Eva's yesterday than it was
here according to weather.com.  It's bad enough in January when you expect
it.  Crazy weather.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX