From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 5:25 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] frost warning

frost? In your neck of the woods? Hum.. I was thinking that wasn't till Jan
and what you folks consider winter weather.....

I think we are in for a cold, snowy, and early winter this year.
Although for the last 5 years I have felt that each season is moving up a
week a year.... here it feels like the end of Nov not Oct....

Donna