Re: frost warning

Think we're going to miss anything significant from this front. 55 predicted for tonight; 53 for tomorrow night. Then back up into the 60s.

Way too early for winter wear. We've got a plant with razor-like leaves that we re-potted yesterday. Took two of us. So we put on longsleeved shirts to protect our skin--and nearly passed out from the heat before we were finished.