From: Bonnie & Bill
Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Thursday,
October 26, 2006 10:40:22 AM
Subject: [CHAT] OT - Melody's request for
additional prayer...

I just received this from Melody.  Her family is still
in great need of
understanding, assistance and prayer.

"Tell them all
thanks." [the gardenchat group]  I really need a lot of
prayers for Meghan
right now...she is having such a hard time with her
depression and coping with
school has become so overwhelming for her.
Tuesday night she attempted
suicide...

I sometimes wonder why Satan seems to be targeting our family with
so much
hate right now...how else does one explain all of this?  I just keep
praying
for God's protection...I am sure that is why she is still with us.
Anyway...I have to get back to her. I'm sure the nurses are about through
with
her. Just popped in to my email to check stuff...Thanks again.  And
tell
everyone to keep praying for Meghan..."

If you are the prayerful type, please
include her and her family (especially
Meghan right now) in your prayers.  The
family is having a very difficult
time.  If you'd like to give her any
personal encouragement, email her
directly, since she isn't on chat for the
time being, or let me know and
I'll forward your messages to her.  She may not
be able to answer quickly,
but I can assure you that she will appreciate your
kindnesses.

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)