Re: daylily question

Remind me next spring & I'll send you a box when I start dividing daylillies again. I didvided Lime Painted Lady last year so won't have any of that to share for a few years. I do know the names of most of the ones I have marked to divide.
----- Original Message -----
From: <Cornergar@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 6:54 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT]daylily question

Thanks for the response to daylily question. Think I'll be safe and go with
dormant types. Have a list of favs from this group...'Wilson's Spider', 'Janice
Brown', Mardi Gras', 'Strutter's Ball', Big Smile', Longfield Twins', 'Lime
Painted Lady'. Anyone wish to add to this list? 'Course I'll probably have to
choose only one or two that I can afford to retail at $7. Always there are
those annoying limits! Kathy