Re: What a mess!

OHMIGOSH - that stinks.  Been there done that.  It is a blessing he is OK.
I've been blindslided twice at stop signs by people going WELL in excess of
the speed limit and ended up w/ totals both times.  One was a kid about an
hour after she got her license (no insurance) and the one was an illegal
immigrant (no insurance).  No air bags in those days.
Thank God for seat belts and a strong constitution.  Got thrown nearly 100
feet in both cases.  Give your son my best wishes and I'm thankful he is
alright.  People wonder why I pay more for the uninsured motorist policy.
duh.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX