Re: What a mess!

Kitty, this is the guy who told me years ago that I wasn't bright enough
to get my way by playing dumb.  I have worked on that concept, but I
guess I don't have it down quite yet.

We will manage the garage space - just needs a bit of adjustment and
some bumpers to protect the tank.  But the whole business in beyond

In a message dated 10/27/2006 7:36:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,