RE: daylily question

Ceres,

The average price for 'Wilson Spider' in the Eureka price guide was $10.00.
'Strutter's Ball' is $7 and 'Mardi Gras' has to be cheap as it was
registered in 1945. Oakes can be a little pricey, although I have purchased
from them years ago.

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Region 4    Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com
Daylily Events: http://www.widom-assoc.com/flowers/index.html