Re: What a mess!

I would neversuggest folks change sides of the bed after 53 years, but how about changing sides of the garage?

neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] What a mess!

In a message dated 10/28/2006 8:55:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
I have to wonder who does
most of the driving and I'm guessing it's your husband, which would also
mean that he will be the one who will have to deal with the parking
difficulty on a daily basis for a long time to come.  That sorta makes me
smile too, for you.
True, he does most of the driving, but it is my side of the garage, and I
do drive myself about half the time. I f the tank had been put into his
side of the garage, it would have been no problem, as his Audi is several
inches shorter than my Chevy.  He does drive my car if he is going with
me, and since its newer, its the one we take on trips.
I learned a long time ago that scenes and temper tantrums don't help
anything.  I may have an advantage the next time around, though, because
he definitely knows I am unhappy.  After 53 years of marriage I have
learned to pick my fights - except that I didn't win this one.  Anyway,
thanks to Chat for letting me vent - it really helps a lot.