From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 9:10 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] What a mess!

In a message dated 10/27/06 7:49:38 PM, gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:

> Probably kept my butter from slipping off my noodles during the months
> of rebuilding everything and having to fork out all the expenses since
> they had no insurance.

Pam, my son had a similiar experience last week.   He was driving home about

9 pm, headed north on a north/south road and was approaching a T
intersection
which the traffic east bound had a stop sign at the T.   He was traveling
approx 30 mph in an older residential neighborhood on a narrow street.   A
car
traveling 65 mph (clocked by the police) and the police in close pursuit
turned the corner hitting my sons car headon & down the drivers side pushing
the car
into a residents yard.   The police also landed in the same yard & missed my

son by mere inches.   The driver of the car took off on foot but was quickly

taken by the police.   The car was stolen with stolen license from another
vehicle and the driver had a suspended drivers license.   My son was not
hurt but
his car with only 14000 miles is totaled.   Of course the driver had no
insurance & is in jail with bail set at only $1000.   My sons insurance will
pay but
he has a deductible and then had to purchase another car which he didn't
want
to do and was not in position to do.   It's only money and the air bags
saved
his life!
     Ceres