To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] help determining measurements

Re> "Vitamin A is usually supplied as a combination of
one or more compounds, and that the total vitamin A
is usually calculated by adding up the contributions
from each compound."

Hmmm...sounds vaguely, sorta in reverse, like potassium and potash.
Interesting.
Still, there should be a better, more universal, way to list these things on the bottles. fortunately, they frequently list what %age of the RDA the units are. But then, that doesn't always help because often they seem to be using different RDA lists.

Anyway, I know what I plan to use is in the ballpark and hope to have my hair back to normal in a few months. May have to also work with it from the outside.
Thanks.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: <sundrops@earthlink.net>