Re: Re: New Pic...Phillipine Violet

You should try some Pam. They're really pretty.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: New Pic...Phillipine Violet

Jim & Noreen, I am assuming this thing is not hardy up here in zone 8A, am I
correct?

On 10/28/06, TeichFlora@aol.com <TeichFlora@aol.com> wrote:
My purple one doesn' t reseed at all, but the white one does
very  much.  It
is a much larger plant, so perhaps my purple is a sport, dwarf,  or a
hybrid
that doesn't seed.  No clue.  One doesn't see the white  one used as much
in
landscaping, perhaps for the reason that it does reseed so  much.   I've
had my
purple one for a number of years, almost a decade,  it is doing well.

Would you like a cutting from the white one??
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/27/2006 9:39:33 PM Central Standard Time,