Re: help determining measurments...and the big M

Have you tried Estroven????  It's a OTC combination of natural  estrogens and
vitamins.  Works wonders for energy, skin, hair, etc.   It's amazing.  Comes
in reg. and extrastrength.  No chemicals, all  natural.  Due to female cancer,
the tumor was eating my estrogen, my body  went through serious changes due
to a rapid decline in hormones that  caused premature wrinkling, hair loss,
depression, severe lack of  energy, not to mention the devastating hormonal
migraines, etc.  It was awful, I had no life.  Taking the  Estroven helped
significantly.
Now that I've gone through surgical "M"....well before my natural time, I'm
still taking them and of course a boat load of other hormones.  I swear by
the Estroven though, it literally saved my sanity.  I feel better than I  have
in years.
p.s. no I don't work for the company, nor get any compensation, just
reporting my experience.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/28/2006 9:25:29 PM Central Standard Time,