Re: Happy Birthday Marge

Marge. I think about you so often, and pray that things are working out
well for you.  I was so impressed with your cheerful attitude toward
leaving your long-time establishment and looking for a new one.  It now
seems that you have not yet made the break.  At my age and stage I just
shrivel up at the thoughts of having to leave this place I love so much
and have invested so many years in.  The mess this fall is traumatic,
but I keep telling myself how much worse things could be otherwise.
At least I'm still here, and things are holding together reasonably well
for the time being.  Thank goodness for this place where I could sound
off to sympathetic ears - expressing my feelings wouldn't have changed
the outcome and would have made life generally much less comfortable.

Here's hoping things work out for you.  Good to hear from you again.