Wedding Flower Help

Hi guys...
  As you know I'm getting married in June of next year. I'm trying to come
up with ideas for centerpieces. What I'd love to do is simply go to the
nursery and pick up several flats of
flowers a few days before the big day. My tables will be oval, so I was
thinking of just putting a line of them down the center with votive candles.
among them. Thing is, I can't think of any purple flowers! Impatients come
in shades of purples, right? I was thinking petunias as well but for some
reason I keep thinking they'd close unless in bright light? And then there
are pansies..that would be really pretty I think!  I can't think of any
others at the moment. What do you guys think of the idea? Can you give me
the names of other flowers that come in shades of purple? Thanks!