Re: Wedding Flower Help

hum June- when in June?  Around here, by then there isn't much of a selection
of annuals left at the garden centers. Most folks seem to buy them in April
and keep them alive till the end of May when we can actually plant them in the
ground here.. sigh.
Osteospermum, zinnas, asters.... actually I did a google
search looking for an annual I have bought for the last couple of years, sorry
couldn't find it and I need to get to work.  It would be perfect around a
candle... kind of a fern type foliage with little purple flowers running down
it. I have used it as a trailing plant in my planters....I am sure someone
here knows the name. Might try this site-

You should talk to Vera off list as she has some pictures of a fall
wedding she did.  Wrong colors, but she did something similar to what you are
planning.... it was gorgeous, and she also used a cheap arbor for the guest to
come thru- she took that plain jane hall and made it into something wonderful
quite reasonably if I recall....