Re: Wedding Flower Help

HI All,
Yes Sue I have done 2 weddings - for a neice and a neighbor.  We did - no
one hit me - use silks due to the time allowed for set up and the prep in
advance and health considerations.  I would be happy to send pictures.  One
was a Celtic theme and the other was the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  One
with an arbor, buffet table and full hall decorating, one just tables and
center pieces.  In both cases - alergies and additional protein - bugs -
visiting was an issue?  Both very economical.  Have a friend - florist that
has used her business to do some wonderful displays too! Would be happy to
give you some additional thought!  HGTV web site had a very nice levitating
votive:
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/ah_entertaining_parties/article/0,,HGTV_3118_4944443,00.html

just for a little example?  Celtic theme we did clay pots with ivy garland
and heather.  Sorry don't want to bore the others...just send me a note and
will flood you with lots of options?

Vera