Re: Baby chics update...

But ya gotta know...she is SO sweet.  When Neal and his girlfriend were here, they could not get over how sweet she is.  She sits with you and watches TV.  I have a picture of them holding her while they were watching the Saints play football last week.  The other chics will "tolerate" us holding them, but she actually WANTS to be held.  When I open up their container in the morning to change out the water she jumps up on me or on the edge and runs over to me.  When she hears my voice somewhere in the house, she chirps for me until I come in there to see her.  It's adorable.  Cool Chicken reincarnated.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  you are so cute w/ your little chicks dear. too funny.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX

Jesse R. Bell