From: Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To:
gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2007 8:07:03 PM
Subject: Re:
[CHAT] More bad news cont.

Thank you all for your condolences.  This seems
to be a rough year for pets in our group.

Theresa

Zemuly Sanders wrote:
Oh, Theresa, I am so sad to hear that. No matter if we "do the right thing" the door closing is still the same size. My granddaughter always reminds me of how happy my baby is after s/he has crossed the Rainbow Bridge and has been returned to health. I choose to believe that, too.
zem