Back to nature

So last night, we watched a movie. Our TV [we only have one] is in the sun porch/Florida room. About halfway through the movie, Bashie came to the back door, stood on her hind legs and mewed for entrance, I let her in. A few minutes later, Squinty did the same thing and I let her in. Then a few minutes later there was a young raccoon at the door, standing on its hind legs, and looking in at us. I did not let it in, but I thought about it.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10