Re: Back to nature

HOW FUNNY.  Racoons are SMART critters.  They will watch and follow.  I had a friend who had a cat door that went into her garage, and then a door that went from the garage into the house.  One morning (2:00 a.m.) she heard all this noise in her laundry room.  A racoon had followed her cat indoors and was eating the cat's food and the cat was upset.  She had to call animal control to get the racoon out because it was quite happy in there and was not in ANY hurry to leave.  LOL.

  So last night, we watched a movie. Our TV [we only have one] is in the
sun porch/Florida room. About halfway through the movie, Bashie came to
the back door, stood on her hind legs and mewed for entrance, I let her
in. A few minutes later, Squinty did the same thing and I let her in.
Then a few minutes later there was a young raccoon at the door,
standing on its hind legs, and looking in at us. I did not let it in,
but I thought about it.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W