RE: OT: musty furniture?

If your temperature is dry and warm, you might also want to set the drawers
outside to sun for a few hours.  Do you think it is mildew?  My "Household
Hints and Tips" says to kill mildew spores with a commercial solution
designed to keep the spores and do it outside so you don't transfer the
spores to other items.